Some users with Comcast as their email provider may have issues receiving our automated emails to their inbox. Automated emails include things like password reset emails or communications about a payment.
Usually these emails should land in your inbox - or it is possible these emails may be going directly to your Spam folder.
If you are having issues receiving our automated emails while using a Comcast email on your Qwil account here are some steps to help troubleshoot:
- Log into your Comcast account
- Click on the envelope icon to go to your Comcast inbox if not already there
- Navigate to your settings by clicking on the gear icon
- Click on Advanced Settings
- Under the field "Spam Filtering" you can either:
- Uncheck "Enable spam filtering"
- Check "Save a copy of emails marked as spam"
Both options at step 5 will allow our automated emails to show up in your email inbox and/or spam